So funny!!! For those of you who remember my incident with a single skein of Red Heart yarn in a great big box a couple of years ago......here we go again! Different company, same type of packaging. The box is about 13 1/2 inches by 9 inches by 7 inches...and the 4 items in it would nearly have fit in a #10 envelope.The three freebies they sent, the packing peanuts and the box they used probably cost them more than one thing I ordered!
My grin for the day!
2 comments:
that is right----they probably charged you 9.95 to ship, too--right? hehehehehehe This happened to John--he had to pay 7.95 for shipping a *pin* that could well have gone into a regular envelope for 50 cents...that pin cost 63 cents!!!!
guess they gotta make money somehow.
*~*CAROLE*~*
Oh I do remember that. Such a waste don't you think? Maybe they are out of smaller packaging. We have been saving boxes again and I recently told DH to stop! LOL
Glad you are doing so well with the teeth pulling--I would not be doing as well. I expect to not have false teeth but I have enough caps and two bridges though--so probably paid for false teeth serveral times over.
Post a Comment